Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Day at the Guard

This year my family went out to the Guardbase to see what it is Brian does one weekend a month. We were able to see his new office, some airplanes and even a helicopter taking off. It was really hot, but worth it to spend the afternoon with my sweetheart. After a day outside in the extreme heat, we headed to the beach in my parent's community. The water was nice but a little cold due to the wind.

Ready for take-off.

The Hoopes ready to refuel an F-16

Can you find Caden??? I can't, that camo made him hard to find =).

The Herrscher's by the huge airplane.

The whole fam damily enjoying FAMILY day at the Guard base.

Grandpa and Grandma at the beach with the little ones.

Melissa, Brooklyn and Jaeden enjoying the beach.

Brian, Trent and Shari going for a swim.

Cousins at play.

1 comment:

Sadie Lady said...

This next week if the weather is good we need to go to the beach. I had so much fun with my sisters. I'll call you!