Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Luck OC Herrscher


Well, it has now been two weeks since Brian took off for AMS training in TN. It has probably been the most difficult two weeks of my entire life, but I have survived. Caden and I have been well taken care of and have been making many stops to our family and friend's homes. Thanks to all for your support - you have been wonderful.

I received a call from Brian tonight and he has advanced to Phase II of training. He passed his first exam this morning with flying colors and has been doing well on his memos and room inspections! I tell you he is the smartest guy I know, and the cutest of course. Anyhow, I have been able to visit with him and he is doing very well. The end of Feb. can't come fast enough - that's when Caden and I will be reunited with the man of our dreams =). We are so proud of him and pray that our time apart goes quickly!!




Here is a pic of Brian and Caden the night before he left. What a good looking pair!!!

3 comments:

Natti said...

Where did he go or what for? Im lost! My heart goes out to you!

Kasey leaves Feb-1st for training/school (National Guard) in Verginia and is gone for four weeks then returns only to leave again! A week later he leaves to Korea for another two weeks for AT (it's a two week training for the National Guard) So sad! I'm not looking forward to the next few months, I'm gonna miss him! But I should be looking on the bright side...lots of girls nights!

Shari and Trent said...

Next time make sure the clothes are on before you take pic's! LOL

eric and erika said...

I love that pic of Caden and Brian...how sweet. YOu are one tough lady. Caden is lucky to have such wonderful strong people as parents!