Saturday, December 13, 2008

Growing Like a Weed



This month Caden turned FOUR MONTHS OLD. Yesterday we had his four month appt. which included more shots...aahh!! He did pretty well but had mom up a couple of times last night. Anyhow. I'm sure all of you are curios to know his stats. He now weighs 17.13 lbs and is 26.2 inches long. He is above the 90% on both...what a big boy.

Last week Caden was not eating or sleeping well which made me really nervous so I took him to the doctor. The trip to the doctor was pretty uneventful except for we found out that Caden is teething!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up.

Some of his milestones include smiling (which he does practically all day long), laughing (hysterical), squealing, holding onto teething rings, binkies and mommies hair (ouch). He also loves playing in his saucer. He hits the buttons to make the lights and music come on. Not sure he knows cause/effect yet, but I think he is starting to figure it out. We are still awaiting the day when he decides to rollover. He has made some progress in the last couple of weeks where he can get on his side but then he goes back onto his back.

3 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

He is looking so old. I love when they get out of the "newborn" look. Not to say that they aren't cute, but I personally think that they change so much in the first six months. You definitely have liquid gold in your system.

Shari and Trent said...

So, I think you can find the link to my blog now that I posted a comment on yours!

eric and erika said...

Ohh..he is getting so big!! They grow up too fast! He actually weighs the same as Kate now...and she is 13 months!! haha. He is going to tower over her in no time. Im glad you finally posted some updates....it was about time :) Loved your Christmas card by the way!! So cute!