While my mom was in town she helped me build a rock path in my backyard. My mom is so talented with landscaping projects so I was excited to get started. It only took us two days to complete the project, but it was A LOT of work. Thanks Mom for your willingness to help, this would have never happened without you.
The rock path is complete. I still need to plant some ground cover and redo the abutting flowerbed, but that will all be done when it warms up a bit.
It is so nice. I love it. I love when my mother in law comes and helps me makeover my yard. They have so much wisdom in these things. It looks fantastic.
2 comments:
It is so nice. I love it. I love when my mother in law comes and helps me makeover my yard. They have so much wisdom in these things. It looks fantastic.
Looks amazing. What to come to my house next?
Post a Comment