Monday, March 23, 2009
What a beautiful day for the Zoo
Saturday was such a beautiful day that we decided to head to the Zoo. This was Caden's first Zoo experience and he seemed to really enjoy himself. He got a bit fussy towards the end, but overall it was very pleasant.
Out of the car and into the stroller. Caden was so happy to get out and enjoy the warm weather.
Brian and Caden in their Aviator sunglasses. Aren't they the cutest guys you have ever seen? I am the luckiest woman on earth =).
Caden and his cousins. The Moms were picture crazy which not only drove the dads crazy, but the kiddos too.
Can you believe he is already driving? I think I know what he is getting for Easter.
Caden and Mommy in the egg in the play area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a great pic of you and Caden
Where did you find those little aviator glasses?!?! I LOVE them! He looks like a mini Brian! Glad you got up to the zoo. We'll have to go sometime :)
Post a Comment