Lions and TIGERS and bears, oh my....and COWBOYS!!! This year for Halloween, Caden was going to be a Tiger. I found this darling outfit with ears, paws and a cute little tail. I tried the costume on well in advance of Halloween, I was so excited to see him dressed up. To my dismay, I found that the costume fit him a little to good with one month to go. What is a mother to do??? BUY ANOTHER COSTUME OF COURSE!!! So instead of being a tiger (the cutest tiger ever - mind you), he was a little cowboy sheriff. Dad and mom dressed up too. Dad was an outlaw and mom a saloon girl.
3 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute!! I loved the family theme. I was going to try....but it didn't quite work out. HHHmmmm maybe a witch, a ladybug and Nacho Libre could have a theme........nope guess not. Maybe next year. Thanks for the Halloween party! It was a blast.
That kid is just a cutie. He just makes you want to squish his cheeks. I loved the theme. For the past two years I have wanted to, but end up not because I procrastinate (big surprise) and end up without having any ideas.
Fun blog guys! We need your e-mail so we can invite you to see our blog. Send it to kriddah@hotmail.com. Our little boys are only a month apart! We should get together so they can meet.
Post a Comment